posted this on August 3, 2011, 3:27 PM
So we've asked you to send us an Event Viewer report. Please follow these steps to generate the report:
1. Click on Start and type: Event Viewer. Open it. If you're using Windows 8, note that the Event Viewer result would be under "Settings":
2. Click on "Create Custom View" in the right side pane:
3. Check the "Critical" and "Error" Event levels.
4. By log - Event log - select "Windows Logs".
5. Change "Logged" to "Last 7 days":The "Create Custom View" window selections will look as follows in the screenshot below
6. After clicking OK to generate the view, provide a name for the Custom View:
7. Once the view is created click on "Save all Events in Custom View As..." in the right pane "Actions" section.
8. Give the file a name and save it:
Send us the file.
Support Software by Zendesk